January 26, 2024 at 12pm MST
Amanda and Christie will review the facts of each case, the court’s ruling and discuss the implications for insurers in Alberta. Cases covered in the presentation will cover a range of legal issues and insurance lines, including:
- The bodily injury trial decision in Camacho v Lacroix.
- The provision of expert file once expert reports are exchanged.
- The cancellation of an insurance policy.
- The personal liability of an employee for tortious acts.
- The provision of IME reports from a previous accident.
- Liability for defamation through social media posts.
- The liability of a municipality to keep roads in a reasonable state of repair.