Having depth and expertise in specialized areas of insurance law has a large impact on the results I am able to achieve for my clients. Since being called to the Bar, I have established a broad and varied practice in the areas of property and construction losses, subrogation, errors & omissions, coverage opinions, liquor liability and occupier’s liability. I have also been fortunate to be involved in matters that have given me experience with WCB coverage and professional errors & omissions claims. I have established a solid track record and am able to quickly assess new matters and address client’s questions so files can move ahead in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Sharing my expertise and lending a hand on firm files whenever it is needed helps all our clients achieve the results they are looking for.
I enjoy paddle boarding, running, playing with my dogs, hiking, traveling and riding motorcycles. I have run 8 marathons including all 6 World Major Marathons. I love living in Alberta due to its proximity to some of the world’s most amazing camping and hiking in the mountains. My ideal vacation destination is always somewhere I have never been.
- Admitted to the Law Society of the Northwest Territories – 2012
- Called to the Bar of Alberta – 2006
- University of Alberta: Bachelor of Laws – 2005
- Contact partner of Risk Management Counsel of Canada – 2020-present
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association, Civil Litigation Section – 2006-present
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association, Insurance Section – 2006-present
- Board Member, Today Centre for Family Violence
- CBA National Insurance Law Section Executive – 2019-2020
- Member of the DRI Insurance Committee and DRI WCB Committee – 2014-2015
- Member of ‘DRI – The Voice of the Defence Bar’ – 2014-2015
- Chair of the CBA Insurance North Section – 2010-2012
- Member of the Executive of the CBA Insurance North Section – 2007-2012