Prior to law school, I studied Biomedical Sciences and developed a background in anatomy, physiology, injuries and treatments. This has assisted greatly in my bodily injury practice, allowing me to provide timely and comprehensive claims assessments for clients. I also act on property claims, fire and water losses, product liability, professional negligence, and subrogation.
Outside of the office you can catch me spending time with my young family and doing my best to keep up with them. A little-known fact about me is that prior to becoming a lawyer, I was a session studio and stage guitar player. These days, I enjoy golf, photography and travel, and eventually hope to visit every continent.
Emmons v Alberta (Workers’ Compensation Board), 2023 ABKB 88
Emmons v Alberta (Workers’ Compensation Board), 2023 ABKB 27
Woitas v Tremblay, 2018 ABQB 588
- Called to the Bar of Alberta – 2018
- Called to the Bar of Ontario – 2012
- University of Western Ontario: Juris Doctor (with Distinction) – 2011
- University of Guelph: Hon. B.Sc. Biomedical Sciences (with Distinction) – 2007
- Commission Counsel, Military Police Complaints Commission – 2012-2014