Prior to attending law school, I earned an undergraduate degree in accounting and worked in personal income tax preparation. While these may seem like completely different fields to some, my experience in accounting allowed me to practice analyzing complex fact scenarios in an attempt to resolve my clients’ problems. I was drawn to litigation so I could apply those skills directly to help guide clients through challenging disputes.
I enjoy getting to know my clients and working closely with them. Whether it is a personal injury, fire, property damage, slip & fall, or subrogated claim, clients can count on me to be upfront about the merits of the claim and to present recommendations on the best route towards settlement at each step. Staying on top of every file is always a priority that helps me ensure no file gathers any dust.
I am former competitive rugby player, Student Legal Services volunteer, animal lover, and nature enthusiast. I was raised in Edmonton, and, in my spare time, I can be found camping, hiking, or frequenting the dog park with my rescue dog, Nova.
- Called to the Alberta Bar – 2022
- University of Alberta: Juris Doctor – 2021
- University of Alberta: BComm (with Distinction) – 2018
- Past Treasurer, Youth Restorative Action Project
- Past Social Equity Chair, City of Edmonton Youth Committee
- Past President, University of Alberta Rotaract Club