Monelle Sturko, Associate
When you listen to a symphony orchestra, you can enjoy it as pleasant background music or you can focus intently on the intricate details and subtleties of each movement and instrumental section. That intense focus is how I trained as a musician and it is how I approach my work as an insurance defence lawyer. There are often many facets of a file that can easily get lost in the shuffle. Because of this, I make sure that I focus on the details of each case, research the supporting case law, and draft comprehensive defence briefs. My knowledge and preparation allow me to provide my clients with accurate evaluations of the strengths and weaknesses of each file. It also enables me to negotiate in a highly effective manner and achieve the desired resolution.
- Year called to the Bar of Alberta – 2005
- University of Alberta: Bachelor of Laws – 2004
- University of Alberta: Bachelor of Arts (English) with distinction – 2001
- Supporter of: Edmonton Opera, Edmonton Symphony Orchestra, Art Gallery of Alberta
- Supporter of: Santa’s Anonymous, Run for the Cure, Kid’s Help Phone