Kelly Robinson, Partner
Although I officially started my practice in 1995 when I joined CBM as an associate, anyone who knew me growing up will tell you that I have been practicing my arguments and debating skills a lot longer than that. The typical files that I handle are anything but typical. Often, the numerous parties involved in my files are dealing with very difficult circumstances such as a fatality, brain injury, or another form of catastrophic injury. I also handle complex commercial litigation, construction losses, and coverage disputes. These files are interesting on many levels and need someone who can not only effectively manage the challenging legal aspects of the case, but can also lead the process and the people involved. My proactive approach goes hand-in-hand with being forthright with my opinions and always carrying through with my plan of action. This allows me to achieve the best result possible for my client.
- Year called to the Bar of Alberta – 1995
- University of Alberta: Bachelor of Laws (with distinction) – 1994
- University of Manitoba: Faculty of Arts, 1989 – 1991
- Appointed Arbitrator under the Inter-Company Arbitration Agreement – 2011
- Named a leading practitioner in Personal Injury Law Representing Defendants by The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory 2017