Colten Harrish, Student-at-law
As an articling student with CBM Lawyers, I look forward to learning the intricacies of insurance litigation. Some highlights from my time in law school include working at the Thompson River’s University Community Legal Clinic and participating in the BC Court of Appeal Moot. I plan to maintain a thirst for knowledge during my articling year and move forward in my legal career.
- Thompson River’s University: Juris Doctor – 2020
- Bryn Athyn College: Interdisciplinary Bachelor of Arts Business/Psychology (Valedictorian) – 2016
- Male Scholar Athlete of the Year – 2016
- North Eastern Athletic Conference Inspiration Award – 2016
- North Eastern Athletic Conference Scholar Athlete – 2015 & 2016