Colten Harrish, Associate
As a recently called Associate with CBM, I am excited about the opportunity to engage with more complex and intricate matters. I treat every task that comes across my desk with the same level of importance no matter how large or small it may seem. I plan to continue to grow my knowledge of the law while striving to maintain the same level of organization and responsiveness that I have worked to build over my post-secondary and legal career to this point. I have always enjoyed being a part of a team and I am grateful to have found wonderful teammates at CBM.
- Called to the Bar of Alberta: 2021
- Thompson River’s University: Juris Doctor – 2020
- Bryn Athyn College: Interdisciplinary Bachelor of Arts Business/Psychology (Valedictorian) – 2016
- Male Scholar Athlete of the Year – 2016
- North Eastern Athletic Conference Inspiration Award – 2016
- North Eastern Athletic Conference Scholar Athlete – 2015 & 2016